RULES FOR STAYING AT THE HOTEL
THANK YOU FOR CHOOSING RESIDENCE CITY GARDEN HOTEL IN PLOVDIV! PLEASE, READ THE RULES FOR STAYING.
I. GENERAL PROVISIONS
1. These rules are developed based on the applicable Bulgarian laws.
2. Residence City Garden Hotel guarantees to its guests that confidentiality will be kept.
3. Smoking is banned in all the inside rooms of the Residence City Garden Hotel. If the ban is violated, a fine amounting to BGN 500.00 is imposed.
4. The hotel administration may stop providing services to the guests who break the fire safety rules, smoke in places where smoking is not allowed or do not obey the requirements of the administration which are prescribed by law.
5. You can leave feedback and recommendations about the work of the hotel in the guest book which you can find at the reception.
6. Belongings forgotten by the guests are kept for up to 3 months.
II. RULES FOR STAYING AT THE HOTEL
1. The hotel works for you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Check-out time is 12:00 pm, check-in time is after 2:00 pm.
2. The breakfast is in the form of a buffet or a set menu, depending on how full the hotel is, at the hotel’s restaurant from 7:30 am to 10:00 am.
3. Taking food out of the restaurant is not allowed.
4. If food or beverages are brought into the restaurant, a fee is charged depending on the type of the brought item.
5. Please leave your valuables and documents in the hotel room safe. The guests are responsible for belongings left without supervision in the room or another place in the hotel.
6. The following services are free for you: ordering a taxi, reservation for a cultural event in Plovdiv, wake up phone call, use of Wi-Fi.
7. We ask you to take care of the hotel property and follow the fire safety rules. Before you leave your room, we ask you to close the windows, water taps, turn off the lights and the electric appliances. The guests pay the full value of the damaged hotel equipment in accordance with the internal documents of the hotel.
8. A video surveillance system operates on the hotel premises /except for the restrooms and the hotel rooms/. By using the services of the hotel, you give your consent for the video surveillance.
9. When you are leaving your room and your TV is on, you need to first turn it off and then take out the key card for the electricity.
III. FOR THE PURPOSE OF ENSURING ORDER AND SAFETY, THE FOLLOWING IS NOT ALLOWED IN THE HOTEL
1. Smoking inside the guest rooms, the lobbies and the rest of the hotel rooms.
2. The use of electric appliances in the rooms /except for the allowed ones/.
3. Giving the key card for your room to third parties.
4. Keeping flammable materials in the rooms.
5. Bringing on the hotel premises and keeping in the rooms of materials and items which are hazardous for the health and life of the people around you.
6. Moving furniture or taking furniture out of the room.
7. Entering staff-only rooms and using staff-only entrances and exits.
8. Breaking the generally accepted norms of behaviour, including alcohol abuse and use of narcotics in the hotel premises.
9. Aggressive behaviour or actions threatening the health and property of the people around you.
10. Damaging hotel property.
11. Allowing visitors in the guest rooms after 8:00 pm, unless they are registered and have paid for their stay at the hotel.
12. Parking vehicles on the entrances and exits.
14. Staying at the hotel with pets.
IV. PROCEDURES FOR RESERVATIONS, CHECK-IN AND PAYING FOR THE SERVICES IN THE HOTEL
1. You can pay for the accommodation and the other services provided to you by the hotel in cash or with a debit/credit card in accordance with the current tariffs of the hotel.
2. Preliminary room reservation is free. ЗIn order to confirm the reservation you need to pay a deposit amounting to 100% of the accommodation price for the period of your stay at the hotel.
3. Guests who have broken some of the rules from Section III /FOR THE PURPOSE OF ENSURING ORDER AND SAFETY, THE FOLLOWING IS NOT ALLOWED IN THE HOTEL/ during a previous visit may be denied a reservation.
4. The hotel also has the right to deny a reservation to a guest who has previously made a reservation but failed to show up or to notify the hotel about the reservation cancellation.
5. If a guest is more than one day late, their reservation shall be cancelled without notice.
6. Accommodation shall be paid in full, regardless of how many hours the guest has stayed in the hotel.
7. Services like an early check-in /before 2:00 pm but not before 10:00 am/ or a late check-out /before 12:00 pm but no later than 4:00 pm/ are offered to the guests only if the hotel has vacant rooms.
8. When arriving at the hotel, the guest has to present an identity document.
9. You can continue your stay at the hotel if there are vacancies. The price for the additional nights of stay is in accordance with the hotel tariff.
10. If you lose the key card, you will have to pay for a new one in accordance with the hotel tariff /BGN 20.00 fine/.
11. If you cut your planned stay short you should notify the reception no later than 12:00 pm at least 2 days in advance, otherwise the amount paid shall not be reimbursed.
The Residence City Garden Hotel team wishes you a pleasant stay!